Friday, January 12, 2007

Valoodevin ate a pickle so help me I'm a SHEEP!

a-bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy, ja. MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!
Let-a me explain this entry. At lunch we were all talking about...well, that's just it. This is a transcript of the funny stuff that happened. It's not complete because it's not like anybody could dictate that fast what everybody was saying, but it's the complete list of funny things that people said. Enjoy. Or if this is too random and you don't feel like enjoying it, then please proceed to burn your own socks.
Oh, right, and this would be useful. T stands for ThaReeza, who will be shortly joining this blog; J stands for me, of course; M stands for Mei-Mei, our friend; V stands for VAAAAloooDEVVVVVon, a hobo who likes to eat with us; and MM stands for Melissa, an unfortunate passerby who was prompted to say something random.
Fun! Here we go.

T: Yep. I really like bagels. Write it down. Owww.
J: Mops are the FOOD OF THE DEEEAAAD.
T: Do they have bagels?
J: We look like HOBOS OF THE DEEEAAAD.
T: Do they have bagels? Come to the dark side! We have bagels...and T-shirts!
V: ...But the bagels aren't fresh...
J: ...And the shirts are ugly colours!
T: AAAAGH!!
M: (sings) I want a hippopotamus for Christmas...
T: You know, I really like bagels. SHUT UP WITH THE PICKLES ALREADY, says j9
. (note: that isn't a typo. She wanted me to write that down as if I said it, but I didn't. Also, I'm using usernames/aliases here to protect the victims...I mean, the...participants. Yes.)
T: Slurp, slurp. (Waggles juice container) Poke.
M: There was a guy who broke into my mom's house. He stole ice cream!
T: AAAAGH!
J: YOU ATE ELMO?! (Bats VAAAAlooooDEVVVVVon's juicebox)
T: Aha. Aha. You batted it away.
J: Aha. Aha.
T: Your hair is really long.
J: It is.
T: AAAAGH!
J: Sexy cheese...
Everybody stares awkwardly at their pinky nails.
T: Dooble dooble doo...cheese.
J: Indecent exposure!
T: Yes. (Does the macarena)
V: Ducks are round.
T: Cyber duck? ..Weeeh. VAAAAlooooDEVVVVVon EATS CHEWY MILK!
J: Let's hurl pigs at the opposition!
V: Glory to the kingdom! Vaaaaloooodevvvvvon.
T: Fondue VAAAAlooooDEVVVVVon? Ooh...
T & J: Eugh.
J: Let's jab strawberries at him! Und raw meat!
V: Be careful now or the caesar salad will make you fot.
M: Fat.
T: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Fot fot fot. Do you vant to see my knife?
J: (Clapping with every "he") Ehehehe. Fire.
V: Teddy bears are FLUFFY!
J: Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. Hi grandma hi grandma.
T: Jiggity with it!
M: Group hug! (Hugs T & J) (To V) No group hug for you.
T: (To V) (Throws garbage at V) Can you throw this out?
V: We make kitchen.
J: YOU ANTAGONISTIC TURKEY MAN!
T: EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!
V: That was so seventies.
T: AAAAAGH
J: Whoop.
T: Whoop.
J: Whoop.
T: Whoop. Ow!
MM: I want my gecko! Uh, uh, tow truck!

Thus ended our dialogue. I think that anything that may have been useful in understanding this for one of you "normal" folk was probably said while I (or ThaReeza) was furiously writing, so your glimpse into our world probably left you twitching.
Enjoy your seizure! Do you want fires with that?

(Did you notice that I said fires instead of fries? Bwahahaha.)

No comments: