Thursday, January 11, 2007

flying ambergris

Greetings.
As Chef Brian once wisely said, "Napalm is nature's toothpaste."
Otherwise, this is our new blog. It is ours and we will post on it whatever we feel like. This means that we are going to put all the random stuff that we want on it and you can't do anything about it.
Well, technically, you can by not reading it. Anyways.

Confused reader (you, heretofore known as Skibbleblark): What? Where am I? Who are you?
Me: Shhhh. I've dragged you onto the blog so that you can ask questions.
Skibbleblark: That doesn't make any sense. Ooohhh, my head...
Me: Well, you didn't come voluntarily, so what was I supposed to do?
Skibbleblark: You crazy -
Me: Yes, we are crazy.
Skibbleblark: We? I only see one person. Who's we?
Me: Well, I just made the blog.
Skibbleblark: So...your friend is coming later?
Me: Yes. Thank goodness for assumed half-baked telekinesis to get the post along. I don't know her username yet but she'll be coming. Oh, yes, she'll be coming.
Skibbleblark: ...So, what is your blog for?
Me: Shamelessly promoting Dorthur and Arthis, Barry Pooter and the Temple of Wienies, you know, that sort of thing. If we find something funny, you might just find it here.
Skibbleblark: Are you a cannibal?
Me: Next question.
Skibbleblark: ...Okay then. What's an interrobang?
Me: Assumed half-baked telekinesis strikes again! It's the little piece of punctuation after my username, a
. For best results (and this may very well apply to everything on here), don't ask. Or check on Wikipedia. Wikipedia knows everything...
Skibbleblark: ...I see...can I go now?
Me: Shoo. I don't want to have to feed you.

Thus ends probably the most rational blog entry that you're going to find on here. We're going to have fun.

Squidge blue fodder mango gilded argonaut! Tweeeeeee.

1 comment:

StephJP said...

Bravo! Janine and her minions strike again!

Well, I guess this is the first time you've posted, so "again" isn't quite the word I was looking for.

Well, I'll find it soon. It's probably hiding under my bed or something.